POSITON: Commercial Finance Business Partner
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner that will support our commercial team having below as key responsibilities:
- Perform financial support for Business Units according to company policies in order to provide management information, advice and criteria that allow an in-depth analysis of the evolution of the business and providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered.
- Control the budget to provide the Business Units with an in-depth analysis and diagnosis of the identified deviations.
- Control and analyze the expenses, structure costs and other variables that influence the margins and profitability of the business to evaluate the causes of deviations and their reasoning
- Directly advise the Business Units to drive and assure follow-up on timely or structural corrective measures for the identified deviations.
- Direct and coordinate the analysis and resolution of inquiries from the Business Units regarding the economic-financial impact of commercial or marketing projects or decisions
- Implement processes and follow up on uniform and effective commercial control criteria to improve follow-up on the prices and margins of the Business Units
- Improving the impact, and understanding of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Present to the executive management team at each month-end, precise commentary on the month’s performance, highlighting any areas of concerns and potential risks in future months
- Modeling of a business case to ascertain the commercial viability of key investments and other commercial activities.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role in the FMCG industry
- Excellent knowledge of commercial finance business partnering
- Relevant Degree, e.g. Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Fluent in English. French would be beneficial
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An open mindset, proactiveness, teamwork
HOW TO APPLY
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED