Cyber Hunt Investigations is looking for a web designer who will be working with our team on a variety of projects primarily involving wordpress website design and development. Our web designer will be responsible for researching, publishing, and maintaining the display of information for a security brand website applications through templates, artwork, design standards, and content management systems.
1. Must be reliable.
2. Be a critical and analytical thinker
3. Good communication, both written and verbal
4. Strong time management and organizational skills
5. Willingness to learn and grow
6. Respond to calls in timely manner, when called upon to do so
7. Goal and results oriented
8. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
1. Build, deploy, optimize, and maintain responsive websites for our security brand website.
2. Ensure that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browsers, devices, and screen settings, while meeting high QC standards.
3. Manage and grow our social media platforms as well as provide design elements, comps, templates, finished solutions for our brand.
4. Participate in efforts to improve quality of our brand website and other electronic publications as required
5. Assist the team with making good decisions that will improve their online experience.
1. Experience as a web designer, Joomla and WordPress experience is a plus
2. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
3. Strong working knowledge of Facebook ad, SEO, Google AdWords and Google Analytics required
4. Creative with good eye for color, composition and typography.
Work from the comfort of your home with no traffic stress and get paid GH400 monthly
Qualifications and Experience
Higher Education, Certificates and experience might increase your acceptance rate but it is not a requirement.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CVs and Portfolio to [email protected]
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 6th September 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED