Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Wesley College Of Education Recruitment 2020.
Job Title: College Librarian
- The College Librarian provides leadership in advancing the college’s teaching and research mission through a clear vision of the library’s role, comprehensive strategic planning, incorporation of emerging technology, sound fiscal management and engagement of all members in the college community
- He or she overall responsible for the library, research, and information needs of the college community
- Drawing up and monitoring the implementation of the college library strategic plan
- Directing and coordinating the components of the library i.e staff, services, collections, and external relations
- Establishing and maintaining procedures, policies, and systems that make for efficient library operation
- Planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the work activities of all library personnel
- Representing the library in contacts with administration and committees of the college
- Collaborating with the relevant and appropriate institutional libraries and organizations within and outside the country in order to keep up with development trends and attain exposure to developed systems
- Applicant must possess a postgraduate degree in a library and information-related field.
- He/She must have served as Deputy librarian in a college of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for least 4 years
Applicant must also be:
- Analytical, critical, informative and research-oriented
- Able to complete at least one term of 4 years before attaining the compulsory retirement age of 60
How to Apply for Wesley College Of Education Recruitment
Interested applicants must submit 6 copies of their application package, including curriculum vitae, a two-page vision statement for the college, certificates, and any other relevant documents to the address below:
Wesley College of Education
Post Office Box 1927
All applicants must request 2 referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address.
Application Deadline: 18th December 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED