Coca-Cola Ghana Limited (CCBA) bottles and distributes beverages trademarked by The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) or TCCC’s affiliated entities and is the world’s 8th largest Coca-Cola bottler by revenue. CCBA has over 20 000 employees across its operations in Africa with more than 39 bottling plants in 14 countries.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Acts as a support to Route To Market and Customer Excellence Teams by providing detailed analytics and modelling to assist in identifying opportunities and risks to deliver business value.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Accountable for strategic Sales and Distribution analysis and insights:
- Develops the annual analytics and insights response / plan in line with the Sales and Distribution strategic priorities.
Supports Sales and Distribution plans:
- Provides data, analysis and insights related to volume, pack, price, mix, discount, net margin, operational expenditure and profit (Channel, Region, Total Company).
- Provides leadership and direction for the regional sales budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Facilitates the complete Sales and Distribution reporting process, including reporting capabilities, routines, standards etc.
- Monitors and reports on Sales and Distribution performance relative to plan.
Accountable for analytic methods, systems, standards and reporting capability:
- Establishes analytics systems, methods, reports and routines in response to core business needs.
- Uses forecasting and statistical modelling techniques, data mining, advanced analytics and quantitative tools to deliver information and insights to support decisions and strategic objectives.
- Translates analytic findings into meaningful insights, business implications and recommendations to aid decision making.
- Produces standardised and customised reports and presentations to aid strategic engagements and decision making.
- Ensures current and future data and software requirements are met to provide accurate decision support to Sales and Distribution.
- Maximises the efficiency and effectiveness of all Sales and Distribution data.
Defines Best Practice Analytics:
Demonstrates best practice in all areas of data, analytics and automation.
Explores innovative analytical techniques, automation processes, tools, etc. to better serve all stakeholders.
Collaborates with Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain to drive integrated analytics and reporting.
Develops Sales Managers to enhance analytic and data skills.
Judgement and decision making
- Ability to leverage insight, business acumen and judgment to make successful, commercially focused decisions.
- Ability to make decisions and prioritise information that will have a short, medium and long term impact on business growth strategy.
Skills, Experience & Education Qualifications:
- An honours qualification in either Business Science, BSC, Finance, Commerce
- At least 3-5 years research experience.
- Relevant FMCG experience.
- Broad business and commercial acumen.
- Relevant systems and analytics experience.
- Proficiency in Advanced MS Excel & PowerPoint
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15th April. 2022
- Jumia Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Latest Job Recruitment at Worldreader
- African Union Calls For Job Applications
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Exciting Career Opportunities
- G-PAK Limited New Job Opportunities
- Tampico Beverages New Employment Opportunity
- Creative Associates International Job Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED