COASTLINE AND MARINE WEATHER WARNING 09/05/2022
A moderate rainstorm has been sited today, May 09, 2022 at 0700 UTC over the eastern border of Ghana’s marine space.
Pockets of rain and thunder bearing clouds have also been observed along the west coast of the country.
The rainstorm to the east of the country and the clouds to the west are expected to expand, intensify and affect the entire coastline with thunder and rains.
The working area offshore will be affected by the rainstorm (up to about 50NM).
Areas (and surroundings) to be affected include: Aflao, Denu, Keta, Anloga, Sogakope, Ada Foah, Totope, Sege, Prampram, Tema, Accra, Winneba, Mankessim, Cape coast, Elmina, Aboadze, Takoradi, Axim and Nkroful.
NB: Stronger wind speeds will be experienced as the rain clouds move westward. Estimated time of occurrence is between 0900 UTC and 1400 UTC (09:00AM to 02:00PM).
PROBABILITY OF OCCURRENCE: 70%
- Cape Coast High Court cancels 2020 Assin North parliamentary election results
- Gunshots in Bawku again as police worried residents reluctant to volunteer info
- Deadly Weekend: Groom crashes to death on way to wedding
- Jealous groom beats male wedding guest for tightly hugging his bride (Video)
- Drink water if you can’t afford the new prices of alcohol – GIHOC Boss tells Ghanaians
- Gov’t extends deadline for SIM card re-registration
- Ho: 12 Commercial sex workers arrested
- Video evidence of street robbery at Adenta SSNIT Flat area
- Regularly monitor your bank account balances; report any suspicious transactions – BoG urges
- Ghanaians Face Punishing New Levy On Electronic Payments
- E LEVY CHARGES ON MOBILE MONEY IN GHANA 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED