Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Deloitte Ghana Recruitment 2020.
- Increase the supply of power in West Africa
- Enable expanded end-user connection to the grid
- Improve the technical and institutional capacity and performance of select national utilities, and another relevant national power sector entities
- Accelerate the establishment of a high functioning regional power market
- To support WAEP, Deloitte is seeking an experienced, full-time Gas and Power Sector Specialist to be based in Accra, Ghana. The Gas and Power Sector Specialist will provide support to the Ghana (CLIN2) team, supporting the embedded Transaction Advisors.
The Gas and Power Sector Specialist is expected to support gas and power activities in Ghana, as defined in the WAEP Task Order, and engage in the following illustrative interventions:
- Support Ministry of Energy efforts to implement the Energy Sector Recovery Program
- Support power systems planning on modelling generation & transmission planning activities, leveraging the Power Africa Gas Roadmap
- Develop financial and economic models to support energy sector initiatives (such as the proposed Natural Gas Clearinghouse)
- Perform analytical work and draft reports in support of WAEP’s goals of improving the legal and regulatory frameworks for private sector investment
- Participate in review of Return on Investment (ROI) analysis of country portfolio of potential generation and non-generation services investment opportunities
- Bachelor’s and Masters’ degree in economics, engineering, finance or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the upstream and/or midstream energy sector
- Experience working in similar context in West Africa
- Previous experience with USAID and Power Africa and/or with donor agency programs will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience operating in developing country environments, including conducting technical activities
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to write, communicate, and prepare engagement materials fluently in English
How to Apply
Closing Date: 16 October, 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED