At Ernst & Young, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and delivers at EY. Technology solutions are integrated into the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and a powerful product engine that is vital to innovation at scale.
As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise.
As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
Your key responsibilities
- Hands-on Development Position – 70% of time coding
- Provide Level of Effort estimates for requirements
- Track project tasks, provide status and ensure tasks are completed on schedule
- Troubleshoot defects and code resolutions
- Contribute to a healthy and collaborative development team with a “Get it Done” work ethic
- A commitment to excellence, best practices, and the continuous improvement of our products, code base, processes, and tools
- Coordinate with backend developers to meet the team and program goals
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong technical competency in designing, developing, and executing solutions
Digital Accessibility Non-Functional Requirements:
- Keyboard Access and Visual Focus: All content and functionality should be available through a keyboard. Keyboard focus should be visible and should follow a logical order through the page elements.
- Page Title and Language: The page title should adequately and briefly describe the content of the page and should be different from other pages on the website. The primary language of every page and language changes should be indicated.
- Headings: The page should have at least one heading. It should be marked up correctly as a heading and the heading hierarchy should be meaningful.
- Images: Every image should include alt in the markup. If an image conveys information useful, then it needs alternative text. If an image is just decorative, then it should have null alt (alt=”).
- Contrast, Color, Appearance: The page should have a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1 for normal-size text. Color alone should not be used to convey information.
- Resizing, Magnification, Responsiveness: Users should be able to enlarge web content. The design should be responsive.
- Links, Buttons, Controls, Navigation, Skip Link: Links, buttons, and controls should be recognizable and coded correctly. Clear and consistent navigation options should be provided. A skip link that allows users to skip to content should be available.
- Forms, Labels, Errors: Forms should be keyboard accessible. Form controls should have labels. Required fields and other instructions should be clearly indicated. Error handling should be clear and simple.
- Tables and Lists: Tables should have HTML markup that indicates header cells and data cells and defines their relationship. List elements should be used for list content.
- Multimedia (Audio and Video), Animation, Moving content: Captions/subtitles, transcript, and/or audio description should be provided appropriately for audio and video media. Keyboard access for media player controls, animations, carousels, and other moving content should be available.
- Structure, Meaning, Reading Order, Global Code: Content should be well-structured to allow efficient navigation and processing. Mark-up should be used for headings, lists, tables, etc. to better structure content. Reading order should be reflected in the code order.
- Touch: Touch interactions should be supported. When the phone is in scope, phone interactions should be supported.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Angular experience
- 7+ years of jQuery experience
- 7+ years of RESTful application development
- 10+ years of HTML5 experience
- 10+ years of CSS experience
- Familiarity with and the ability to apply Design Patterns
- A firm grasp of design concepts such as Responsive Design, Progressive Enhancement, Adaptive Rendering, and Minimal Download Strategy
- Strong understanding of client-side performance optimization techniques
- Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies and frameworks such as SCRUM
- Strong object-oriented design skills and ability to articulate designs using UML diagrams
- Due to the nature of the effort travel may be required
- Self-driven to stay abreast of current technology trends
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure
Ideally, you’ll also have
- SASS or LESS
- Mobile Design & Development
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options.
Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
How To Apply
CLOSING DATE : ONGOING
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED