CLIENT ACTIVATION OFFICER, SOUTHEASTERN SECTOR
The Client Activation Officer is responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and review of all Demand Creation activities aimed at increasing client flow in all MSIG channels of service delivery. The Client Activation Officer will report to the Regional Manager with dotted reporting line to the Marketing Manager.
• Lead the effective demand creation of services for MSIG Bluestar network, MSIG Centers of Excellence. Outreach teams and Public Sector sites to ensure high volumes of clients are accessing services.
• Plan and implement innovative community interventions with the Community Mobilising
- Agents (CMA) consistent with MS G’s mission. Ensure that the MSIG call center cards and other promotional materials are distributed to encourage clients and potential clients to access MSIG services.
- Support the Youth Focal Person to develop and implement activities focused on reaching the youth with SRH services
- Implement and supervise systems for generating and monitoring active referrals to the Bluestar network, MSIG Centers, Outreach Sites and pSS sites.
- . Retrieve and review all referral coupons for verification and presentation to Regional Manager to authorize CMAs incentive payments
- . Keep proper documentation evidence of all referrals made by CMAS for purposes of payment and reporting,
- Degree Marketing, social Work, Social sciences, Population or Development, Health Promotion. •
Skill and Experience:
• At least Two 2) years post qualification experience in working with NGOs government agencies and at least two (2) years of directly relevant work experience
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Internet are required)
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills Experience in community mobilisations and monitoring
- Willingness and ability to do field work and interact with communities.
- Analytical and results oriented, Honest, Mature and reliable
• Ability to work under pressure and work independently and efficiently.
- Proactive and ability to work under pressure and communicate effectively.
- Outstanding organizational and record keeping skills
• Must be pro-choice and a team player
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should:
CLOSING DATE : February 19th, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED