- Company: Marriott International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit. Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system. Cash guests’ personal checks and traveler’s checks.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs
- Assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should :
Closing Date : 17 April. 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED