Cleanest beaches in Africa (TOP 5)
Africa and its tropical islands are filled with endless beaches. This makes it a challenge for tourists and beach lovers to decide where to invest their time. If you are looking for a sandy stretch that feels like it is yours alone or the perfect sun, sea, and satisfaction, Africa has beaches for everyone.
Come and relax on the fine sand of Africa’s best beaches in Tanzania, Mozambique, Kenya, South Africa, Mauritius, Egypt, Madagascar, and Seychelles, also do not forget Senegal and Morocco are awaiting you.
Here is our selection of some of the cleanest beach destinations in Africa.
1 . Firstly, DIANI BEACH – KENYA
Simply one of the most beautiful beaches in Africa. The Diani Beach is an over 20 kilometers stretch of an idyllic beach on the shores of the Indian Ocean. It is situated south of Mombasa in Kenya. Unspoiled and intimate African paradise. This beach is a real miracle. Diani Beach is one of Kenya’s most popular beaches as well as one of the most beautiful destinations in Kenya.
2 . Secondly, AGIBA BEACH – EGYPT
The Agiba Beach of Egypt is one of the most beautiful virgin beaches in the world. For a breathtaking view of this Mediterranean region, climb to the top of the cliffs. Memories of the serenity here will outlive the gorgeous photos you have taken. It is counted as one of the cleanest beaches in Africa.
3 . Thirdly, BOULDERS BEACH – SOUTH AFRICA
Boulders Beach and its white sands of the South Pacific sea are so inviting. It is a beautiful beach destination in South Africa chosen among the most beautiful destinations in Africa. This beach makes the list of recommendations by beach-lovers from all over the world.
4 . Also, ANSE SOURCE D’ARGENt – SEYCHELLES
The Anse Source d’Argent beach is Seychelles’ little paradise. It is the most beautiful beach in Africa and one of the most photographed beaches in the world. Enjoy a sunny day in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, and share the shore with sea turtles. One can use a day of nature and quietness. The shade of the coconut palms on this stretch of white sands makes relaxing worthwhile.
5 . Lastly, CAP SKIRRING – SENEGAL
The empty beaches of Cap Skirring provide a wind of sweeping freedom among travelers. This makes them feel as though you own the beach privately. It is the perfect place to escape the world and get back to nature. It has the calmest surroundings and one of the finest beaches in Senegal.
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED