- Teach literacy, social science, numeracy, creative expression as well as physical education skills to all primary school students.
- Develop students’ abilities, interests and coordinate through mode of creative activities.
- Present subject matter utilizing range of teaching materials and techniques.
- Guide discussions and supervise work in class.
- Test and analyze students for customized progress in oral and written work.
- Enforce personal development by supporting students to utilize and develop capabilities.
- Maintain and update attendance records as well as school discipline.
- Involve in staff meetings along with educational conferences and workshops.
- Conduct extra-curricular activities like supporting school concerts, sport, excursions along with special interest programs.
- Oversee student teachers on placement tasks.
- Head responsibility for progress of class of primary age students.
- Organize classroom as well as learning resources to develop positive learning atmosphere.
- Plan, prepare and present lessons catering to needs of entire ability range within classes.
- Motivate students with enthusiasm and imaginative presentation.
- Prepare and facilitate positive student development.
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Subject and 3 years experience in teaching the Cambridge IGCSE, A Level and WASSCE Programmes
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
WEDNESDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED