Construction company, with active operations around Ghana, is looking for qualified individuals to fill the following vacancies: Civil Engineers
LOCATION: Labone, Adjacent to Ernest Chemist
The Civil Engineers will be responsible for the following responsibilities.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- A minimum of a relevant tertiary qualification
- At least three (3) years previous work experience in road construction or a similar environment
- Member of a relevant professional body
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to cooperate and work with others in a team
- Ability to travel across the country
JOBS TO APPLY
- Job Vacancy At The International Potato Center
- AECI Limited Calls For Job Applications
- Latest Job Opportunity At Pezesha
HOW TO APPLY
Interested individuals are to send CVs to [email protected] with the interested role as the subject.
CLOSING DATE: 21st February 2022.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED