ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Westem Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited (AAIL) is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons to join the team to undertake Special Projects with an estimated project duration of between nine and 24 months.
The purpose of the role is to assists in the delivery of construction projects by ensuring that site operations and construction works conform with relevant contract documents, specification and the required standard and all current legislation.
- Ensure the delivery of all projects conform to approved drawings, specifications or submittals and that all required materials and/or equipment is on hand and comply with the contract requirements.
- Apply best practice in projects and expenditures and make projections on opportunities
- Measure and check the quality of construction materials for the projects
- Monitor inspect and report to immediate supervisor progress of work.
- Check project regulations, health and safety, legal and ecological requirements are met
- Track construction deficiencies and ensuring timely corrective actions.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, supervisors, suppliers and contractors regarding quality, safety and material control issues on daily basis.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions where necessary.
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- ESc Civil Engineering from a recognised tertiary institution
- A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in related field.
- Must possess team leadership, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure with quality of work as a priority
- Possess a minimum of Inspecting Engineers Competency Certificate from the Minerals Commission.
- Medical fitness for the position as well as the environment
- Possess valid Ghanaian Driving Licence and ability to drive Light Vehicle
Mode of Application
Interested and eligible persons are to email their covering letters and curriculum vitae with the subject line – the position title to [email protected] not later than Friday, 19 February 2021
NB: Only electronic applications will be accepted. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend the interview.
AAIL. is an equal opportunity employer. Women with the required criteria are encouraged to apply
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED