- Company: AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Obuasi
- Job type: Full-Time
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited is currently on a journey to redevelop the Obuasi Gold Mine into a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as CIC Supervisor – Process Plant
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The CIC Supervisor – Processing Plant is accountable for the monitoring and control of output of the Processing Plant CIC refurbishment team to standard, through the application of operational policies, standards, processes and procedures to maximise plant availability in a sustainable cost-effective manner and minimize operational risks in order to meet the business’ strategic objective.
- Work according to total quality management principles & ensure zero defect objectives & safety
- Adhere to site’s Environmental Management Plan
- Gather information for the CIC Superintendent – Processing Plant for reporting performance
- Conduct periodic audits of all Processing Plant CIC refurbishment, later maintenance
- Conduct reviews of the refurbishment, later maintenance, of the CIC equipment to identify actions for continuous improvement
- Assist the CIC Superintendent – Processing Plant to develop condition monitoring routes and checks for correct functioning equipment;
- Execute refurbishment, later maintenance, work checks on a routine scheduled basis. This include visual checks, infrared data collection, ultrasonic data collection, motor current and flux data collection, simple NDT data collection, verification of output within calibration and specification;
- Analyse and trend predictive maintenance data (vibration, IR, etc.) to determine plant condition and report this condition for action;
- Monitor general physical condition of CIC assets and report
- Monitor preventive and corrective actions as necessary;
- Generate work requests in SAP as required for refurbishment/maintenance planning and scheduling
- Ensure routine condition monitoring tasks are performed on all the rotating equipment by data collection using advanced portable data collectors and other tools according to the established schedules and also as per the plant requirements.
- Gather information on vibration & other data collected in order to diagnose / troubleshoot rotating machinery problems.
- Actively participate in maintenance review programmes and Root Cause Failure Analysis process of CIC equipment as per requirements.
- Identify, communicate, and implement potential cost reduction initiatives
- Propose cost savings projects
- Execute work in a timely manner; coordinate refurbishment work contractors to time plan, escalate real or potential delays
- Monitor equipment performance on asset health system and take proactive measures to address symptoms of potential failure
- Report directly to the CIC Superintendent on issues and identify and execute improvement projects
- Stop equipment from working if there exists a high risk or unsafe to be used
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronics/Communications Supervision, or equivalent
- Financial, commercial and project management through work experience and courses
- An experienced Electronics/Instrumentation maintenance supervisor with 5+ years’ experience in, preferably, Mine Infrastructure Maintenance
- Experience in management of Maintenance and Repair Contracts (MARC)
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of SAP PM module
- Must possess Supervisory Managers Certificate of Competency from Mineral Commission of Ghana.
- Professional Certificated Supervisor with a relevant certification body
- Strong Instrumentation/electronics maintenance competencies in extractive metallurgy and/or mining environment
- Sound project management skills
- Should have analytical skills to be able to evaluate information and solve complex problems.
- Detail oriented to understand complex systems, and recognition that a minor error can cause major problems.
- Commercially astute and able to work effectively with third parties.
- Legally astute with respect to project delivery and maintenance systems
- Excellent skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Project and Excel
- Must be able to communicate about technical issues both orally and in writing
- Knowledge in AGA standards
- Knowledge in OEM legalities and mining regulations
- Demonstrated understanding of good Supervisory practices
- Build and sustain a team of subordinates capable of producing those outputs;
- Continuously improve the processes used by the team in delivering outputs;
- Model work behaviors for your subordinates,
- Consistent with the company values
- Proven ability to initiate and drive the construction project through its life cycle.
- To support and motivate the construction project team to deliver the project goals.
- Finding innovative solutions through creative thinking and problem solving.
- Create an environment of teamwork and willingness to help coworkers
- Able to work different kinds of people
- Organizational skills to keep track of many workers, schedules, and budgets all at once.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 24 Feb. 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED