1) DIRECTOR OF HR & ADMINISTRATION
To spearhead the implementation of the organization’s policies in the identification, acquisition, retention and management of required human capital.
- Post-Graduate degree in Human Resources Management
- Understanding and practical knowledge in industrial relations law
2) TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
The technical director is responsible for managing all metallurgical and laboratory services for the organization, ensuring that the technical operations of the company are carried out with maximum productivity in a safe environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in metallurgy
- Served in a similar position managing a laboratory team
3) DIRECTOR OF INTERNAL AUDIT
Provides strategic direction, manages and executes the internal audit plan and policy of the organization.
Coordinates specific processes in support that implementation and execution of the Audit plan, monitoring compliance preparing and presenting audit findings and recommendations and providing assurance of compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures.
- Chattered Accountant
- Member of the CA Ghana or similar recognized professional body
DEADLINE: 17th January 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED