CHINA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
Foreign nationals who have met the requirements for permanent residency in China are issued Permanent Resident Identification Cards. For Foreign nationals of the People’s Republic of China, this serves as proof of their identity. This article entails the eligibility, requirements, and application process for the Chinese Permanent Residence card.
CHINA PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The revised draft stipulates that foreigners who apply for permanent residence in China satisfy at least one of the following conditions:
First and foremost, Investment
Invest directly in China and have done so for at least three years running.
Secondly, academic background and professional experience
Most importantly, a Ph.D. holder or a graduate of a prestigious university with three years of professional experience in China.
Also, talent level and demand
An international talent with the potential to significantly advance China’s economic and social growth or who possesses a specialty that China particularly needs.
Additionally, family connection
Visit China with their family, are at least five years married, or are dependents of Chinese nationals.
Lastly, recognized successes
Specifically, for foreign businesspeople who have made contributions that are well-known worldwide.
BENEFITS OF CHINA PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
- First and foremost, the duration of validity is the key advantage.
- In addition, the permit facilitates quick entry and exit from the nation and saves time and effort.
- Additionally, holders of Chinese permanent residency are entitled to unrestricted employment and must abide by all applicable Chinese labor rules. Green Card holders are on par with Chinese nationals in terms of rights and obligations.
- Besides that, the cards can also be utilized as proof of identity when reserving a hotel stay or purchasing a train ticket.
Chinese Green Cards, however, are not the same as Chinese nationality. The Chinese Residence Permit does not grant the holder the capacity to vote, run for office, or enlist in the military.
CHINA PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- The application for permanent residence in China handled by the regional Public Security Authority.
- The applicant may submit their application for resident status in person or choose a third party to do so on their behalf if they are under 18 and unmarried.
- However, when a third party applies for permanent residency on behalf of the applicant, the third party needs to have power of attorney over the applicant.
- The initial application can be submitted at the Chinese embassy in the applicant’s home country, and the complete application can be submitted once the applicant arrives in China.
The applicant might need to provide some documents during the application procedure, including passports, birth and marriage certificates, tax receipts, and proof of overseas investments.
CHINA PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA COST
Each applicant must pay a fee of 1500 RMB ($220) to request permanent residency. If the application is accepted, a further 300 RMB will be required to receive the Permanent Residence Permit, making the total cost 1800 RMB.
CHINA PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA VALIDITY
The “Permanent Residence Permit for Foreigners” has a five- or ten-year validity period. A five-year validity period for individuals under the age of 18 granted permanent residency in China. A “Permanent Residence Permit for Foreigners” with a ten-year validity period to foreign nationals over 18 approved for permanent residency in China.
To learn more about Legal Permanent Residence Permits, get through NewsNowGh.com.
- JAPAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UAE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- CANADA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UK 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED