SoCha, LLC is preparing a response to the USAID/Ghana Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Platform Request for Task Order Proposal.
The proposed MEL Support Platform activity objectives are to procure expert monitoring, evaluation and learning services for USAID/Ghana to provide high quality, demand-driven monitoring and evaluation technical assistance and analytical services to USAID/Ghana staff, implementing partners, and local country stakeholders.
To oversee the work of the MEL Support Activity, SoCha seeks an experienced Chief of Party. This is a designated local hire position and is therefore only open to Ghanaian citizen.
Scope of Work:
The Chief of Party will:
- Lead and manage the overall complex operations of the MEL Platform in coordination with the COR;
- Provide leadership in performance and impact evaluations, sector assessments, baseline assessment, evaluation design and methodology, research and analysis, performance monitoring and evaluation capacity building, and collaborating, learning, and adapting;
- Serve as the primary contact on part of the Implementing Partner to USAID/Ghana and be responsible for the technical direction of the MEL Platform;
- Meet with USAID on a regular basis and represent the activity before the Government of Ghana (GOG), implementing partners (IPs), and other stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including government officials, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and community groups for smooth implementation;
- Mentor, support, and supervise activity staff and directly manage consultants;
- Facilitate the development of quarterly and annual activity work plans and budgets and ensure the timely submission and quality of all activity reports, materials, and publications, compliant with the contract agreement, and
- Ensure necessary program planning, development, resource availability, and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- A master’s degree in International Relations, International Development, or related field;
- Minimum 8years of experience managing monitoring and evaluating international development projects;
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and/or managing an office with a diverse (and at times, remote) staff;
- Demonstrated experience in performance monitoring, strategic planning, project design and implementation, evaluation, tracking data quality, data management, and/or training in performance management topics;
- Demonstrated experience in evaluation methodology, statistical analysis, experimental design, and/or data collection and analysis;
- Prior experience working with USAID preferred;
- English language proficiency required;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment, and
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen.
Location: Accra, Ghana, with travel within the country
How to apply:
Applications close 20 October 2021. Promising candidates may be selected before this deadline.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED