The Chief Internal Auditor would:
- Work with the Board and Management to develop the organisation’s internal audit strategy aligned to the overall corporate strategy and regulatory requirements;
- Lead strategy implementation and provide objective assurance over internal control and risk management policies established by the Management; and
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Board and Management on all internal audit and related issues.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PROFILE
- Minimum of 15 years’ post-graduation experience in Internal Audit within Financial Services or related sector with at least 8 years in managerial role
- Minimum of a first degree in Fraud/Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- A Master’s degree is an advantage
- Relevant professional certification and membership of a recognized professional associations in Ghana or abroad is required
- Experience in providing strategic leadership in internal audit for a financial services or similar organization in a developing economy
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of legal and regulatory environment for the financial sector (e.g.. BoG requirements)
- Evidence of excellent leadership, goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills.
Additional expertise in one or more of the following areas will be an advantage:
- Information Technology
- Strategy and Organisational Design
- Leadership and Human Resource Management o Environmental. Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG).
HOW TO APPLY
Mode of application
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role being applied for should be the subject of the email.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
21st September 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED