- Company: GIRSAL Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
GIRSAL Limited, a reputable non-bank financial institution in Ghana seeks to employ a Chief Finance Officer
- Direct financial strategy, planning and forecast, conferring with the CEO and senior management.
- Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Oversee all company accounting practices, including accounting departments, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions
- Supervise investments, treasury and regulatory requirements
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Studies, analyze and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth
- Leads planning and forecasting activities with business of achieve business and company goals
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s Degree in accounting, Finance, business administration or a member of reputable accounting certification body
- Up-to-date knowledge of current financial and accounting compute applications
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written skills
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience in a financial institution
- Excellent people manager with concomitant interpersonal skills and culturally sensitive
How To Apply For The Job
Interested individuals may submit their CVs via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 19 May, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED