Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Finance, the Chief Accountant would :
- Provide senior level support to financial and strategic planning, resource mobilisation and the strengthening of the non-statutory financial resources and instruments;
- Manage treasury furictions including capital markets and investment activities; financial reporting and loan administration;
- Have oversight of asset/liability management,
- Drive expert administration of the financial resources of the organization.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PROFILE
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in the Development Finance or
- Financial Services sector, with at least 8 years’ experience in a similar role Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- A Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant field is an advantage.
- Relevant professional certifications & membership professional associations in Ghana or abroad in will be an added advantage (e.g. ACCA, CA, CFA, etc.)
- Experience in Financial Services or related sector within Africa is a plus.
Additional expertise in one or more of the following areas will be an advantage:
- Information Technology
- Strategy and Organizational Design
- Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG).
HOW TO APPLY
Mode of application
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
The role being applied for should be the subject of the email.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
21st September 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED