Chemonics International New Job Opening
Summary of the position:
Chemonics International is looking for an IESOP Analyst. The person will help the Chemonics Retirement team run the International Employee Stock Ownership Plan (IESOP) program. Helps the project office staff collect accurate census data and set up education sessions for new participants on an ongoing basis. Also, Helps with matching up IESOP data for the annual ERISA audit. Helps with the international statement and the process of getting it out. Backs the idea of adding more countries to the IESOP.
- Coordinates with regions and field offices to make sure census data is correct and up to date.
- Checks and matches data from Abacus and payroll with data from the census in HRIS
- Analyzes pay records and other employee information to make sure that the IESOP plan document is followed for all eligible pay.
- Follows standard operating procedures for accounting staff in IESOP countries so that eligible compensation is properly recorded in Abacus.
- IESOP’s educational programs are coordinated.
- Keeps an eye on IESOP requests and questions, looks for trends, and suggests areas where training and communication are needed.
- Keeps track of the internal list of contacts for IESOP participants.
- Helps with making an international statement and getting it out.
- Backs the idea of adding more countries to the IESOP
- Carries out other tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- You must have worked in finance and accounting for at least six years.
- At least 3 years of experience working with accounting software outputs and/or Excel. At least 2 years of experience working with Abacus is highly preferred.
- Need to be fluent in English
- Ability to give both internal and external clients proactive customer service
- Shown ability to keep secrets and work with information that is highly confidential and/or protected.
- Has a high emotional IQ, with a focus on empathy and compassion; has shown resourcefulness in solving problems; and can work on their own.
- Ability to do more than one thing at a time and pay close attention to details, organize, and manage time well.
- Strong knowledge of how to use MS Office
How to Apply for Chemonics International New Job
Closing Date: Apply no later than February 6, 2023.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED