Chemonics International Latest Job Opportunity
JOB TITLE: Monitoring, Evaluation, and Communications Consultant
The USAID GHSC-PSM Project will be the main vehicle for USAID to 1) procure and provide health commodities, 2) provide technical assistance to improve Ghana’s supply chain management, and 3) collaborate with key international stakeholders to support global health initiatives.
Main Duties (Essential Functions)
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Communications Consultant (MEC Consultant) will provide strategic technical and operational assistance for country monitoring, evaluation, and communication plan implementation with a focus on COVID-19 M&E interventions.
- The MEC Consultant helps the GHSC-PSM track and report COVID-19 and other project results. The officer will also review the COVID-19 M&E and reporting system and provide technical input to improve it and track project progress.
- The MEC Consultant will help the Senior M&E and Communications Advisor create and implement the project’s annual COVID-19 and other M&E and Communications strategy.
- Provide technical input for COVID-19 annual work plans and other project interventions. pursuits As needed, help develop the performance monitoring plan (PMP) to organize, plan, and document project performance data collection and keep it updated.
- Support COVID-19 Vaccine Monitoring Accountability tool usage. He/she will also review the tool, identify gaps, and provide technical input to improve use with other technical team members.
- Monitor COVID-19 vaccine data entry and visibility in GhiLMIS to identify gaps and take corrective action.
- Support COVID vaccines and tracer routine vaccines in the national M&E framework to improve regional and district supply chain visibility and accountability.
- Analyze COVID-19 vaccines to inform the pharmaceutical traceability system.
- Help create supportive supervision and data quality assessment tools for the COVID-19 vaccine supply chain and other project activities. Participate in field-level COVID-19 monitoring and supply chain supervision.
- Analyze data quantitatively and qualitatively and create visualizations/dashboards for project decision-making.
- Moreover, Support stakeholder-required monthly, quarterly, and annual project activity reports, including COVID-19.
- He/she will create, develop, and publish COVID-19 and other project communication materials. He/she will collaborate with field office technical team members and the headquarters KMC team to produce high-quality communications on time.
- Help create web, print, and audiovisual project materials.
- Proofread and brand all communications materials per project guidelines.
- Help operationally research the COVID-19 vaccine supply chain to improve last-mile supply management and access.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Master’s degree in M&E, Communications, Journalism, Public Health, International Relations, Marketing, Management, or any relevant field with M&E and Communications experience.
- At least 2 years of development project program monitoring, evaluation, planning, and management.
- Analytical skills and SPSS/STATA experience preferred.
- Developed M&E tools for data analysis, quality assessment, and use.
- Advanced quantitative skills, including statistical programs.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines; adaptable to changing priorities.
- Reporting, proofreading, and publishing experience.
- Basic editing and style guide understanding are preferred.
- Experience gathering, synthesizing, and packaging website and social media content.
- Show initiative and teamwork to coordinate and lead M&E efforts.
How to Apply for this Chemonics International Job Opportunity
Closing Date: February 27, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED