An indigenous Ghanaian Oil Marketing Company (OMC) is seeking to recruit a diligent, savvy, committed, result oriented, ethical, professional ,and experienced Operations Manager with excellent leadership qualities to lead its Operations Department. The ideal candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer and shall be responsible for
ensuring safe and effective distribution of the Company’s products to achieve operational objectives with in the frame work of Company policies and regulatory requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Ensure construction of new out lets to expand the company’s distribution net work in line with the company’s strategy to profitably grow the business.
- Supervise procurement of works, services and equipment through competitive tendering to ensure that the company derives full value for money in all areas.
- Ensure the appropriate stocking of materials and machines parts at all times to ensure the smoot hand speedy servicing of retail and consumer outlets as and when required.
- Receive supply orders from Lubes and Fuels Departments and relay information to various loading points round the country and ensure prompt dispatch of orders by
- Distribution Superintendents.
- Responsible for inspecting and ensuring that third party Bulk Road Vehicles (BRV) are both road worthy and safe to carry fuel for the purpose of public safety.
- Responsible for calibrating fuel vessels / receptacles including tanks installed on BRVs, and dispensing pumping machines to ensure accurate measure of fuel.
- Carry out random checks on transporters to prevent fuel pilfer agenda adulteration to protect dealers, consumers, customers and the general public from being cheated.
- Responsible for monitoring loss of fuel in transit and/ or short deliveries and determining culpability so as to take appropriate remedial action to prevent the likelihood
of fraud by transporters.
- Responsible for certifying bills from TOR and BOST for fuel supplied and customs duty due to the GRA to ensure that payments to the respective organizations are correct.
- Conduct training for dealers and consumer customers on the correct procedures for receipt of fuel to forest all any disputes about the quality and quantity of the fuel
delivered and to ensure public safety.
- Ensure high level of safety at all sites the Company operates and that all safety equipment are in good working condition.
- Handle Regulatory Compliance and Unified Petroleum Price Fund(UPPF) requirements.
- Provide advice to other Departments of the Company on operational matters.
BSc. in Administration, Accounting, Finance, Project Management, Procurement, Supply Chain Management or Marketing.
• Master’s Degree in Project Management, Operations, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or a Back ground in Petrochemical Industry.
• Proficiency in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
• Knowledge in Civil Engineering and Construction will be an advantage.
• Professional Certification in a relevant field will be an additional advantage.
A minimum of 10 years post qualification experience for candidate with a BSc Degree,or a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience for a holder of a Master’s Degree in the Oil and Gas sector.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
Interested applicants should send their application and CV to [email protected].
DEADLINE : April 24, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED