Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has vacancies for a passion driven, well-organized client oriented and energetic individuals with the below relevant qualifications and experience. MSIC goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (EY and ether Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. MSIG is past of Marie Stopes International’s global partnership which operates in over Thirty Eight (38 ) countries worldwide
Length of contract: All vacancies advertised have One (1) year contract renewable base upon good performance
CENTRE MANAGER- GREATER ACCRA REGION
The Centre Manager is responsible for the effective functioning of assigned center through adequate planning and deployment of resources: human, finance and logistics. The job holder provides and ensures core clinical services daily at the center. He/she develops center work plans with his/her team, supervises, coordinates monitors and assesses the performance of the clinical team to ensure quality service delivery.
In addition, the role bun responsibility for maintaining proper and accurate records of Centre’s activities, addresses client complaints, and periodically collecting and analyzing incidence reports in compliance with set clinical Standards. The Centre Manager will report to the respective Regional Manager in the region.
- The Centre Manager is responsible for the coordinating, supervising monitoring and high quality clinical services in the center.
- Oversees the work schedules of all clinical team working within the center. Facilitates the transfer, relief and rotation of center team members when necessary to ensure that the optimum number of team members per center is maintained.
- Provides support for Centre team, managing performance within the team, Supports Medical Development Team (MDT) to manage members of the Clinical team to build their capacity and strengthen competency and provides technical clinical staff training and professional development.
- Monitors monthly center results in collaboration with the team and change work plan when necessary.
- Responsible for all logistical requirements needed for the center and prevents unnecessary stock outs and wastage in the center.
- Responsible for reporting clinical issues including major and minor incidences to appropriate channels and minimize clinical complications Any other duties that may come up.
- Must have a recognized clinical qualification in Midwifery • Certified midwife with a minimum of Five (5) years work experience in SRI.
- Be registered with a recognized local clinical professional body in Ghana. Preferably (NMC)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council and a good Standing
- . Basic managerial qualification will be an advantage.
Skill and Experience:
- At least 5 (Five years post-graduation experience in a Leadership position. Senior midwives in sexual and reproductive health care delivery
• Experience of working in Sexual and Reproductive Health • Income generation and commercialization-oriented
- A flair in good customer care practices
- Excellent team coordination skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Work experience with an international Non Governmental Organization (INGO) will be an advantage.
- Must be multi-skilled and analytical with attention to detail, Knowledge of health delivery system in Ghana
- Must have requisite experience to work with minimum supervision. Sympathetic to women and men seeking Family Planning and reproductive Health Services
- Able to work on own initiative and at longer periods
- Passionate about maternal health Team Player and motivates team members to deliver high quality service and results.
- self-motivator and able to motivate others to achieve results.
- Pro-choice and pro-family planning
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested Applicants should:
CLOSING DATE :
Closing date: 19th February 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED