Centre for Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (C-WASH) is a non-governmental organization in Ghana working to contribute to improvements in coverage and sustainability of water supply, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) services for un-served and underserved populations particularly in rural communities, small towns, and deprived urban settlements.
The Programme Manager will lead and competently manage initiatives for the achievement of programme and organizational objectives/targets.
The cleaner will be responsible for keeping the office and its immediate environs clean, tidy and well organized at all times.
- The successful candidate will take charge of cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and arranging/organizing the office every day, including janitorial services.
- She/he will procure quality cleaning materials, cleaning agents, and equipment for use while ensuring their proper maintenance and replacement as may be required.
- She/he will report to the Programme Manager – WASH, who will facilitate the purchases of items, needed by the Office Cleaner and also manage her or him.
Required Skills or Experience
The Office Cleaner should at least have attended primary school or Junior High School.
How To Apply
Interested persons should send their applications to the Director of C-WASH via : email@example.com
or deliver it personally at the Head Office of C-WASH located at Frafraha-Accra near MELCOM or Living Star School (off the Adenta-Dodowa Road)
Latest by Friday, 1st October 2021.
- Applicants should indicate their salary expectations in the application letter, and also include their phone numbers.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED