Catholic University of the Sacred Heart Scholarships For Foreign Students (ITALY)
The Catholic University of the Sacred Heart was founded on the principle of assisting students in pursuing their academic goals despite financial constraints. As a result, it has been agreed to offer the Africa Scholars Program to students from all African nations for the school year 2023–2024.
The scholarship program is run by the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart. Students from all African nations who are beginning 2-year postgraduate degree programs taught in English in Italy are eligible to apply for the prize. The scholarship grant is offered as a credit toward the chosen program’s tuition and is worth €850 per month.
Sacred Heart Catholic University Information
The Catholic University of the Sacred Heart is a proudly based private research institution in Italy that was founded in 1992. It picks off where it left off in enlightening people, preparing them to teach and serve all across the world, and continuing its rigorous, multidisciplinary pursuit of knowledge.
The Catholic University of the Sacred Heart is a great place to study, but why?
The Catholic University of the Sacred, ranked 12th in the country, gained prominence for its programs in worldwide rotations. For international students, the institute’s reputation is a top draw. The university’s top-notch professors and educational program are its second draw.
The scholarship program’s background
- Catholic University of the Sacred Heart Department: Not Applicable
- Postgraduate degrees as a course level
- Award: School costs
- Internet Access Number of Awards: N/A
- Nationality: All nations of Africa
- The prize may be accepted in Italian.
All African nations have students that are qualified to apply.
Eligible Courses or Subjects:
The scholarship will be given to a university postgraduate degree subject.
Applicants must be admitted into any university degree program.
- A minimum of €850 per month should be budgeted by students for housing and food.
- Piacenza and Cremona have monthly living expenses that are about €200 less than those in Milan and Rome.
The following are the tuition costs (after the tuition charge reduction):
- Publicized Fee: €8,840
- Reduced tuition of €5,540 annually
- Payable tuition is €3,300 per year.
PROCESS FOR APPLICATIONS
How To Apply:
Sacred Heart University requires students to submit their postgraduate degree applications through the Application Portal. All applicants will be taken into account.
Applicants are required to offer the following:
- Passport Photocopy
- If there is a fiscal code for Italy
- A copy of your diploma from high school
- A copy of your bachelor’s degree, if you have one.
- Official bachelor’s degree transcripts with grades and credits
- System justification
- CV updated
- An explanation letter
- Scholarly reference
- Report of GRE/GMAT scores (Optional).
- Spanish, French, English, and Italian-language documents are all allowed.
For all graduate degree programs, admission requirements include:
- completion of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 2.1 or higher.
- English language proficiency evidence
- By meeting their English proficiency standards, students must demonstrate their English language competency.
TO ACCESS THE OFFICIAL PORTAL, CLICK HERE.
Application Closing Date:
The deadline for the scholarship application is 6th March 2023.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED