Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion, or nationality.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) has been working in Ghana since 1958 in Health, Agriculture, Peacebuilding, Water and Sanitation, Microfinance, and Education programs.
Catholic Relief Services/West Africa Regional Office (WARO) have the following vacant positions:
- Build relationships and trust with key Church partners such as Bishops and other senior Church leadership.
- Support SPI and Church teams, remotely and on-site, as they develop and implement compelling advocacy strategies and campaigns which reflect local opportunities and constraints.
- Develop training curriculums and materials to support capacity strengthening initiatives for staff and partners.
- Train local episcopal conference advocacy teams on grass-root mobilization and advocacy strategies. Facilitate in-person and virtual training.
- Liaise with CRS’ Mission and Mobilization team to ensure regional advocacy priorities are reflected in CRS’ advocacy strategy.
- Organize and lead the implementation of all assigned project activities as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
- Ensure learning properly accompanies project activities throughout the project cycle. Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and guiding partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences. Analyze implementation challenges and report any inconsistencies and/or gaps to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules.
- Coordinate and oversee working relationships with all local project stakeholders and serve as the liaison between them and the project team to mobilize local actors and promote project activities and impact.
- Supervise and perform ad-hoc inspections of various processes and resources at project sites to ensure timely project activities implementation and adherence to established process standards and procedures. Ensure proper tracking of resource use for project activities through periodic budget reviews and follow-up with and assistance to implementing partner.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should kindly click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: By 5 pm, on 29th March 2022.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
CRS’ emphasis on family values supports benefits, including maternity and paternity leave, policies that promote exclusive breastfeeding, the availability of a baby room at the office, and flexible working hours where possible.
Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Female candidates meeting position requirements are strongly encouraged to apply.
RECOMMENDED JOBS TODAY
- SUBMIT CVs – Latest Recruitment Opportunities At AngloGold Ashanti
- APPLY NOW|| Upfield Invites Job Applications
- Employment Opportunities At The Good Roll Africa
- Internship Opportunities At SNV
- Cocoa Processing Company Invites Job Applications
- More Employment Opportunities At SUNDA
- Employment Opportunities At Covenant Occupational Health Consultancy
- Linfra Ghana Limited Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED