Catholic Relief Services Announces Job Vacancies
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. Also, CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
Catholic Relief Services is seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons for the following positions:
Work with Program Manager Youth, peace and social cohesion, Program Manager Agriculture and Program Quality Manager (PQM) for project MEAL system design, including drafting results frameworks to support the design of new projects for business development, Proframe, accompanying MEAL narrative, and operating manuals,
Manage and implement all activities throughout relevant project cycles – project design, start-up, implementation and close-out – to ensure efficient and effective implementation in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices. Ensure project team and partner staff use the appropriate systems and tools.
How to Apply for Catholic Relief Services Announces Job Vacancies
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED