- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash, and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information. Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Must possess Diploma certificate or certificate of equivalency
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants shown send CVs and copies of certificates to:
FOR ENQUIRIES: Call 0200679931 or 0302770606
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED