Cargill Announces New Job Opportunity
Job Title: Sustainability Compliance Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sustainability Compliance Specialist will support the formal sustainability program activities and related compliance issues for assigned our LBC operations. In this role, you will distribute sustainability program documents to customers, coordinating with colleagues in the supply chain or business and sustainability teams and build collaborative working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers in multiple locations.
- Firstly, Manage the quality of data input into relevant systems and be accountable for outbound allocations of sustainability data to customers within the rules of the certification system.
- Secondly, Develop innovative methods of monitoring sustainability performance and report information and data for compliance, customers and internal business requirements.
- Thirdly, Prepare documents dependent on the customer and end market destination and verify supplier documents received against contract requirements to identify discrepancies and request completion of the data directly with supplier.
- Moreover, Keep up to date the latest changes to the formal sustainability programs and understand how they impact the business.
- Additionally, Provide support to the business or supply chain team on the regulations for the markets and advise suppliers and customers on program certifications and compliance.
- Then, Develop good relationships with suppliers and customers for sustainability related matters and data inquiries as appropriate.
- Also, Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Finally, Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years experience in managing sustainability projects in Ghana
- Experience in leading certification schemes and good knowledge of certification standards.
- Experience in developing systems, processes and procedures to drive compliance and change
- Experience in managing teams from different geographical locations to achieve organizational objective
- At least 2-3 years experience in undertaking audit related to Rainforest Alliance or other certification schemes
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
How to Apply for this Cargill New Job Opportunity
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED