Career Opportunity For Painter at U.S. Embassy in Ghana
The U.S. Embassy Accra, Ghana is seeking eligible applicants for the position of Painter. The schedule for this position is full time 40 hours per week.
- Firstly, The incumbent performs general skilled painting chores throughout the U.S. Mission.
- Secondly, As a journeyman painter, incumbent paints inside and outside of homes and apartments as well as the Chancery.
- Thirdly, Mixes various paints and colors, treating all surfaces in a precise manner to account for the tropical climate of Ghana.
- Moreover, Uses solvents and other equipment to give a proper balance to all products used.
- Also, Painting projects include, but are not limited to all surfaces, doors, window frames, porches, fences and all inside areas as needed.
- Then, Works on own unless required to teach other helpers in performing various chores.
- Last but not least, Must provide services which meets ICASS services standard.
- Finally, Works Directly under the supervision of the facilities Maintenance officer.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two (2) years prior work experience in a large organization doing variety of painting jobs.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must know how to use the tools of the trade
SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Should be able to follow the blueprint on new installation, particularly the additional appliances that are used.
- Must have limited knowledge of established trade practices and procedures.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity For Painter
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED