The Design & Technology Institute (DTI) is an innovative social enterprise, whose aim is to become the premier TVET Institution across West Africa, transforming youth livelihoods and aspirations. DTI provides high-quality employment oriented technical and vocational education and skills training. It is an ambitious institution seeking to employ highly motivated, results-oriented, and hardworking professional teachers to implement its mission of impacting the future of Africa’s youth in the following positions:
To design and deliver classroom and shop instruction focused on workforce training industry and COVET approved certifications.
- Develop and teach a fabrication technology program designed to address local workforce needs and industry standards.
To develop and equip students with Life through experiential learning instruction and guidance on how to effectively handle the challenges and problems commonly encountered in daily life
- Coach and challenge students to become focused on control self-motivated takes in order to achieve their goals, especially in a world filled with distractions and information overload.
To touch the innovation Lab Course and to provide overall coordination for a team of its who are working collaboratively to ensure that the students accomplish their overall course objectives
- Gain insights into the course learning objectives in order to guide the students in the use of relevant methods
Prepare and deliver material that facilitates and enhances the students’ proficiency in the use of the English language in the workplace.
Prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning of Mathematics and generally equips and prepares the students for the world of work
- Establish and communicate objectives for all learning activities
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
To teach ICT up to the proficiency level in a way that will enable the students to gain thorough knowledge and understanding of the subject and to be able to use various programmes such as AUTOCAD so that they are equipped to use them to pursue other activities of learning
HOW TO APPLY
Click on any of the above positions to read more and apply
not later than Friday the 24th of July, 2020. All applicants should write clearly the role they are applying for in the subject of the email and application letter.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED