CARE Ghana Invites Job Applications
CARE Ghana seeks a governance expert to serve as Organizational Development and Transition Specialist on the anticipated USAID-funded Ghana Performance Accountability Activity (GPAA).
The Organizational Development and Transition Specialist will support the local project partners to establish sufficient and effective human resource and administrative systems to manage USG assistance in compliance with USG federal, Ghana national, and CARE International rules and regulations. The Specialist will lead the transition of administrative management of GPAA to local partners.
The Specialist will work with GPAA management, administrative, and reporting staff to develop an organizational capacity strengthening and monitoring plan, and effective systems for: a) human resource recruitment and management; b) strategic and operational planning; c) communications; d) financial management; e) reporting; f) compliance; g) resource mobilization; and h) sustainability. The Specialist will collaborate with project leadership to ensure that the project transition occurs in a well-planned, compliant and efficient manner.
This activity will be a five-year, $17.5M program.
This position is pending donor approval and funding. Ghanaian candidates are encouraged to apply.
Location: Accra, Ghana
Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- To begin with, Collaborate with the DCOP to cultivate a culture of teamwork, with concrete mechanisms of communication and experience sharing within and between technical and geographic teams.
- Secondly, Ensure all staff clearly and comprehensively understand USG rules, regulations, and compliance issues, including financial monitoring and reporting, and branding across the program.
- Thirdly, Leading the drafting and implementation of transition plans. Provide technical support to improve the organizational and program management capacity of the GPAA according to the plan.
- Furthermore, Ensure all staff clearly and comprehensively understand USG rules, regulations, and compliance issues, including financial monitoring and reporting, and branding across the program
- Moreover, Identify risks and challenges that affect staff engagement and performance and propose and implement measures to mitigate and address them in a timely fashion.
- More so, Support the DCOP and M&E leads within GPAA and among sub-partners to conduct monthly and quarterly reporting as required.
- Afterwards, Work with GPAA consortium team members as relevant to document, publish, and/or present on challenges and best practices in transitioning to local ownership.
- Lastly, Support drafting quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports to USAID.
- Firstly, Master’s degree in a relevant field preferred; additional years of experience in lieu of a master’s is acceptable.
- Secondly, A minimum of 8 years of progressively challenging experience managing projects, preferably focused on accountability and governance with experience in technical areas relevant to the solicitation.
- Thirdly, Substantial experience with organizational development and capacity building of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs)
- Then, Prior experience working with US Government funded programs.
- Also, Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with host governments, donors, other donor-funded projects and stakeholders, local organizations, and partners.
- Thereafter, Experience managing programmatic and financial reporting requirements.
- Besides that, Demonstrated strong commitment to gender equity and diversity.
- Most importantly, Demonstrated track record in strategic, systems, and holistic thinking, managing resistance to change, and understanding of organizational culture, learning, and change management.
- Moreover, Ability to translate complex ideas into easily accessible and understandable concepts and/or messages for diverse, non-technical audiences; knowledge of tools for communicating program learning.
- Afterwards, Demonstrated presentation skills that can influence decision makers and foster organizational change strategies, and experience implementing them within a complex organizational setting.
- Last but not least, Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Lastly, Fluency in English (spoken and written) is required.
Closing Date : 28th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED