Capital Group Limited Job Recruitment
A well-known financial organization is looking for a dynamic, results-oriented, passionate, and self-motivated applicant with high ethical principles for the role of CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER.
This post will entail the following duties:
- As a part of the executive management team, you will be responsible for good financial management, reporting, and actively contributing to financial planning and strategic growth, as well as maintaining appropriate relationships internally and externally.
- Actively contribute to the company’s strategic management in financial planning and strategic growth, including but not limited to: preparation of long-term and medium-term strategy; preparation and execution of annual budgets and forecasts by units and company wide.
- To oversee the financial components of any strategic growth projects.
- Prepare extensive monthly variance analyses of the budget;
- In charge of the safekeeping of all corporate assets, including but not limited to invoices and spending authorizations, fixed assets, stationery, cheque books, and petty cash vouchers, and so on.
- Monitor and control the quality and cost-effectiveness of services provided to the company to ensure value for money;
- Accountable for ensuring that all taxes, including income tax, withholding tax, provisional tax, levies, and PAYE tax, are submitted on time, accurately, and securely;
- In charge of monthly reporting to the Group, which includes cashbooks, wages, provisions and accruals, prepaid expenses, petty cash, and staff loans.
- In charge of ensuring the seamless operation of the Finance and Administration Department.
- Accountable for all regulatory requirements and returns, including but not limited to prudent returns to the Bank of Ghana, and all other associated reporting as necessary.
- Submission to the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA), Social Security and National Insurance Trust; Submission to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); Submission to the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC);
- Accountable for maintaining accurate accounting records that accurately reflect the company’s operations in accordance with accounting standards and IFRS;
- Accountable for the business’s funding/cash flow requirements, as well as the corresponding hedging, if needed and in accordance with policy. This involves timely reporting of treasury-related matters (such as external confirmations to donors, interest statements, covenants, and ad hoc requests, among other things).
- In charge of external and internal audits (including annual financial statements and annual returns) as well as their respective relationships.
- Chairperson of the Ghana Finance Committee, ensuring all executives and senior staff are adequately informed of all finance matters, financial performance of the Company, and cost analysis in order for them to make informed and accurate business decisions;
- Monitor and mentor all managers, officers, and cashiers reporting to the CFO across the country, as well as ensure adequate internal controls are maintained at all times within the branches and head office.
- Responsible for any other duties that the Chief Executive Officer or the Board of Directors may assign from time to time.
- Qualified Accountant
- Postgraduate Degree (Accounting)
- At least 13 years of executive management experience in a significant finance organization in Ghana is necessary.
- Hardworking and driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and tax principles
- Positive attitude
- Excellent management skills
- Accurate and fast worker
- Good interpersonal skills
- A neat and organized person
How to Apply for this Capital Group Limited Job Recruitment
Closing Date: 30th November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED