Canadian scholarship opportunities at Simon Fraser University for 2023–2024.
Applications for the Scholarships at Columbia, Canada’s Simon Fraser University (SFU) for the academic year 2023–24 are now being accepted. Candidates who are interested in pursuing Bachelor’s and Master’s level studies at the University may apply for this scholarship program.
Under this scholarship program, you can study any subject.
Benefits of the scholarship
- Opportunity to participate in a variety of projects: Scholarship holders at SFU have the ability to take part in a variety of projects, giving them the chance to develop their talents and earn valuable experience.
- Improved connection with professors: These projects give students the chance to work together and interact with renowned SFU professors, fostering the development of their intellectual faculties.
- Research opportunities: In addition to having the option to undertake research, scholarship applicants can make use of the academic support and resources offered by SFU.
- Financial help: Scholarships offer students a way to support their studies financially, lessening the strain of tuition fees and other costs, in addition to academic and research opportunities.
GOVERNMENT OF LONDON AND UNIVERSITY AWARDS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Nationalities that qualify:
All nationalities of overseas students are eligible for SFU Scholarships.
Applying for scholarships requires that you:
- Have successfully completed 12 or more units of SFU regular graded courses.
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 units of regular, graded SFU courses during the application period.
- Maintain a minimum SFU CGPA of 3.50.
Credit-free, Audit, and Challenge courses are not taken into account.
The enrollment criterion cannot be met by enrolling in a 3-unit Co-op term because it is not a regularly graded course.
If a student meets all other eligibility conditions and is enrolled in a minimum of 6 or more units of standard graded courses, they are eligible to apply for scholarships. A letter from SFU’s Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL) attesting to the applicant’s enrollment there must be provided at the time of application.
The SFU entrance award entitles the holder to submit an application for any other university-sponsored scholarships.
An SFU entrance scholarship holder is not qualified for any other university-sponsored awards until the entrance scholarship has been paid in full. Any term during which an admission scholarship is postponed is covered by this policy.
Some financial help is given only to Native American students. “Indigenous peoples of Canada” is a context-specific way to refer to First Nations, Métis, and Inuit people.
SWITZERLAND IUCN LEADERS FORUM 2023 | FULLY FUNDED
On May 1, 2023, applications for the summer of 2023 will be accepted.
- Visit Application Deadlines to confirm the application period and closing date.
- To choose the scholarships and awards you want to apply for, look over the Summer 2023 Scholarship and Awards List.
- Submit an online application by using the Student Information System at go.sfu.ca.
- Then select “Student Center” in step 4.
- Select Financial Aid and Awards from the Finances section.
- Click “Apply for Scholarships/Awards” on step six.
- On your online application, list the scholarships and awards you wish to be considered for.
- Fill out and send in your application.
- By the application deadline, supporting documentation (if any) must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As soon as you can, set up direct deposit (managed by the Student Accounts Office) to receive any refunds you might be qualified for.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED