October 12th, 2023 at 07:04 am
Canada Work Permit | Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship
Do you want to work as a fruit picker in Canada? Because of the country’s huge fruit farming industry, fruit-picking jobs in Canada are in high demand. As a foreign worker, you will not only get a job but also visa sponsorship. Fruit farm laborers are being hired by Canadian farming companies.
The majority of the time, agricultural businesses in Canada will provide their foreign laborers with housing, food, medical insurance, and other advantages. The vast majority of the time, firms will also cover the costs associated with relocating. This indicates that your company will also cover the cost of your transportation expenses. Additionally, the hourly wage that fruit pickers make can range anywhere from $14 to $22 per hour, depending on the profession.
People who want to work in a beautiful natural location while moving to Canada on Temporary Work Permits will find that Fruit Picking Jobs are the perfect fit for them.
Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada
The position of “Fruit Picker” is considered to be low-skilled and falls under the umbrella of “Harvesting Labourers.” The code for the Fruit Picker occupation in the National Occupational Classification system is 85101. It is not necessary to have a college degree or a high level of education in order to find work as a fruit picker in Canada.
It is not a cause for alarm if you do not have any previous work experience in this sector. Training on the job is typically offered by Canadian agricultural businesses to temporary foreign workers upon their arrival in the country.
Fruit Picking Job Requirements in Canada
According to Canada’s National Occupation Classification
- This position does not necessitate any formal schooling.
- There is no need for professional certification or license.
- Don’t worry if you lack experience. This position requires no prior work experience.
- (However, knowledge of fruit farming, picking, and packing is preferred.)
- Physical fitness is necessary because the fruit-picking profession entails sitting, standing for lengthy periods of time, walking, and performing repetitive duties in a fast-paced setting.
- Language proficiency examinations are not required, however solid communication skills are essential.
- Be prepared to work extra hours (more than 8 hours per day).
- A cooperative temperament is a plus; a good team player is always a good employee.
Duties of a Fruit Picker in Canada
- Check the quality of the fruits and prepare them for the sale.
- Fruits and vegetables should be sorted and packed.
- Harvest row and orchard crops
- Soil preparation and mixing
- Fertilizer mixture
- Planting seedlings
- Harvesting veggies by hand
- Crops are planted, cultivated, and irrigated.
- Crate loading, unloading, and transfer
- Create simple progress reports on a daily basis.
- Farm machinery and equipment must be operated and maintained.
It is not necessary for every fruit picker to perform all of these functions. Different staff may be allocated different jobs. It is determined by the employment location and farms.
Where Can I Find Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada?
There are a number of vacancies for the job of fruit picker in Canada. The most trustworthy job search website in Canada may be found at JobBank Canada. However, none of the available positions listed on Job Bank Canada are intended for foreign nationals to fill.
You are required to look for positions that are open to international candidates since you are a foreign worker and you are working outside of Canada. We are eager to be of assistance to you. The task has already been finished for you by the members of our staff.
How to Apply
- Create an appropriate Canadian Standard Resume/CV. A sample Canadian Standard
- Create a Cover Letter to accompany your Job Application. It must mention the employment category (Harvesting Labourer) as well as the NOC Code (85101).
The following step is to apply online. This website is the most suitable for use.
Look up “Fruit Picker”, “Fruit Farm Worker”, “Fruit Farm Labourer” or “Harvesting Labourer” in the job search. Send your resume and cover letter to farming companies seeking international foreign labor.
Visa Sponsorship for Fruit Picking Jobs
In order to work as a fruit picker or in any other capacity on a fruit farm in Canada, you are required to have a valid work permit. The BEST immigration route for obtaining a work permit is through the TEMPORARY FOREIGN WORKERS PROGRAM (TFWP), which stands for the Temporary Foreign Workers Program.
The Agricultural Stream of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) enables foreign workers to submit an application for a Temporary Work Permit in Canada in the occupations of Fruit Picker or Harvesting Labourer (NOC 85101). This Stream imposes severe guidelines on businesses that wish to engage temporary overseas workers and keeps a close eye on the rights of temporary foreign workers while they are employed in Canada.
A work permit that is specific to the Canadian employer will be provided to the candidates. This grants them the authorization to work in Canada for a certain employer in a particular occupation.
Benefits of Working as a Fruit Picker in Canada
Canadian Immigration advises employers on recruiting TFW
- A foreign worker should not be charged any recruitment expenses in order to be hired in Canada.
- The Company must pay for the return air ticket.
- The company must provide acceptable and inexpensive housing for the Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW).
- The employer shall provide TFW with daily transportation to and from the on-site/off-site lodging and the job location.
- Employers must offer TFW adequate health insurance to cover their medical needs.
- Employers are not permitted to confiscate a foreign worker’s ID or travel document (passport).
- FIRSTLY, CANADA WORK VISA 2023: NO LMIA || VISA & ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED
- SECONDLY, BECOME A TEACHER IN CANADA | PERMANENT RESIDENCY | MOVE TO CANADA
- THIRDLY, LIST OF COUNTRIES WHERE UAE EXPATS CAN GET AN E-VISA
- MOREOVER, CANADA’S FAMILY CLASS AND SPOUSE WORK PERMITS ARE OPEN
- THEN, CANADA OFFERS NEW INVESTMENT PROSPECTS IN IMMIGRANT SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- ALSO, CHECK THE NEWLY UNVEILED CANADA’S ‘WORLD’S MOST BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED’ PASSPORT
- FINALLY, THE BEST AND WORST COUNTRIES FOR SCHENGEN VISAS FOR TRAVELLERS REVEAL
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED