JOB LOCATION: Accra
JOB PURPOSE: The job purpose is to lead and co-ordinate the organisation’s Campaigns and Communication in Ghana.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- All applicants for this position should have the following:
- A relevant university degree with communication or journalism background. At least 2 years post qualification experience in human rights work.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Ability to speak at least two local dialects of Ghana would be an advantage.
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with journalists in multiple types of media outlets.
- Ability to write, edit and distribute various types of human rights content, including material for a website, social media, press releases.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should please apply enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with two current referees and photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials.
All applications should be addressed to The Recruitment Officer via email: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All applications should be received on or before Friday, 19th November, 2021 at close of business. No applications will be considered after this date.
Women are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE