The successful candidate for this role as Business Intelligence Analyst at AirtelTigo will join our Business Intelligence team as Business Intelligence Analyst in the Marketing Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Business Planning, BI & Analytics and will convert data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to drive sound business decisions making.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will collaborate with relevant stakeholders and provide basic information for all business actions.
- Analyze large, complex data sets and convert them into insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the
- Monitor the Business Intelligence (BI) Tool for effectiveness and accuracy and generate insights on performance and trends of new and existing products/promos for various Revenue Buckets;
- Update and share a daily dashboard with the Business Intelligence Team on the status of all Reports (availability/consistency of updates per schedule/accuracy);
- Generate reports and create/deliver presentations to the Business Intelligence Team and other stakeholders in ways that support problem solving and planning;
- Partner with managers and business team members to build analytical solutions to deliver on business goals;
- Assist in running quality checks and validate data generated;
- Report daily data issues to supervisor and follow up with resolutions with IT (MIS);
- Support, organize, and lead Business Intelligence (BI) work stream projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems;
- Collating a list of report owners from both business and IT.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science and related
- Certification in Business Intelligence will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of two (2) years’ working experience in Telecoms or an FMCG organization;
- Strong business acumen with good understanding of key marketing metrics;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Strong stakeholder management skills required;
- Proficiency in MS Office tools with advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Access or other database programs or data
mining tools and good knowledge in Power BI;
- Experience using SQL, Analysis Services, Integration Services, Reporting Services with strong quantitative
analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good project management background.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date for Application: ONGOING
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED