Business Intelligence Analyst at AirtelTigo
The person who gets the job will work as an Analyst in the Marketing Department’s Business Intelligence division. (S) He will work closely with the Head of Business Intelligence and Analytics to turn data into important information and knowledge that can be used to make good business decisions.
- Work with BI analysts, managers, and members of the business team to create analytical solutions that help the business reach its goals.
- Help run quality checks and make sure the data made on BI is correct.
- Report daily data problems to your boss and follow up with IT to get them fixed (MIS)
- Help the Business Intelligence Supervisor direct, organize, and lead BI work stream projects in the use of new BI software tools and systems and their implementation.
- Putting together a list of report owners from both IT and business
- Analyze large, complex data sets and turn them into insights that can be used at all levels of an organization to make business decisions.
- Check to see how well and how accurately the BI tool is working, and find out about the performance and trends of new and existing products and promotions for different revenue buckets.
- Update and show the Business Intelligence Supervisor a dashboard every day that shows the status of all marketing reports (whether they are available, if they are updated on time, and how accurate they are).
- Write reports and make presentations for the Business Intelligence Supervisor and other analysts that help them solve problems and plan.
Needed Skills and Past Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, statistics, engineering, computer science, management information systems (MIS), or a similar field
- 2 years’ worth of relevant work experience in a Telecom, FMCG, or MIS company.
- At least two years of experience in the business side of telecommunications
- Strong business sense and knowledge of the most important marketing metrics
- Proficient with MS Office tools, with advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Access, or other database programs or data mining tools. Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills, as well as experience with SQL, Analysis Services, and Integration Services
- Ability to look at large amounts of detailed customer and market data and come up with insights that can be used.
- Excellent skills in both writing and speaking, as well as in giving presentations.
- Highly driven to make a difference, always looking beyond facts and common knowledge for insights and business implications
- Capable of questioning the status quo and changing people’s minds, and able to drive change all the way up to the top of the organization.
- Takes the first steps on their own to find and deal with current and possible problems, issues, and opportunities.
- Interest in data technologies and how they will change business
- I’m excited to learn about new business intelligence and data analysis technologies and analytical methods.
- Proven team player with a focus on both personal and team growth
How to Apply for Business Intelligence Analyst at AirtelTigo
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: Recruitment@airteltigo.com.gh
Closing Date: February 23, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED