Vien Health is an inspired team with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere through the best possible medicine. We are building a new operating system in healthcare – one that combats the biggest challenges in healthcare across Africa.
Our work is inspired by our members’ journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We excel in a dynamic, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a qualified and driven Business Developer who understands the fundamental drivers of our business, customers, competitors, and partners to extend our clientele and global reach. Our desired candidate should be ready to take the initiative, be innovative and help build our brand.
This individual should be skilled in sales and business operations, leveraging and building new and strategic relationships with the goal of developing our business to its fullest potential.
The ideal candidate will have a CEO mentality, a shaker and mover to drive operations and business forward. He or she will lead a cross-functional team from different backgrounds and locations. Your success will be measured against how well you move the business from its current state.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Research and identify industry trends and customer drivers
- Develop new business opportunities while maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Develop growth strategies aimed at increasing financial gains and enhancing customer satisfaction
- Meet regularly with management and stakeholders to develop and execute plans for business growth
- Take the lead in developing and submitting requests for proposals
- Create strategic alliances between similar but non-competing businesses
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as a business developer, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent communication and a record of accomplishment in B2B negotiations
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport
- Possess time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Ability to deliver presentations
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: FEBRUATY 25, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED