ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in Testing, Inspection, and Certification. Our mission is at the heart of key challenges: quality, health and safety, environmental protection, and social responsibility
About the job
Your career is about more than building a resume — it’s a chance to Leave Your Mark.
As we continue to develop Marine & Offshore activities, we are delighted to offer a unique opportunity to join our organization as Marine Surveyor for its developing operations. The position is located in Ghana.
The job incumbent has responsibility for performing survey and/or audit onboard designated ships and reporting the activities according to the DNS procedures, in a timely manner.
- Performing Classification/Statutory surveys of Ships and Offshore units in Service according to DNS procedures
- Performing surveys of Ships and Offshore Units outside classification according to DNS procedures
- Performing Classification / Statutory of New Constructions according to DT procedures.
- Performing Audits (ISM, ISPS, MLC 2006 …).
- Respecting KPIs as per DNS objectives
- Performing external training.
- Searching for other business opportunities.
- Contacting local Administrations
- Degree qualified in Marine Engineering and/or experience in Marine related industry
- Possess excellent communication, networking, and influencing skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members.
- Good business acumen
- Good English level
Specific Responsibilities And KPIs
- Maintain reporting and quality KPIs within the specified turnaround time (set locally or by Head Office).
- Maintain and keep up the level of technical competencies and qualifications.
- Ensure quality reporting output and customer satisfaction.
Shaping A World of Trust
To be successful in this role, the right candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to comply with our Absolutes (Safety, Ethics, and Financial Control), and also Our Values (Trusted, Responsible, Ambitious & Humble, Open & Inclusive).
What We Value At Bv
We serve as guardians of integrity, upholding the highest standards responsibly. We create trust between businesses and those they serve, demonstrating the ambition to work hard and the humility to learn and grow.
We cultivate an open and inclusive environment wherever we operate. And ethics, safety, and financial control serve as the foundation for our shared culture.
Being part of the BV family is more than just working, it’s being convinced that you will leave your mark…. in shaping a world of trust.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED