Bunge Latest Employment Opportunity
To provide day-to-day financial and administrative support to the Finance team while ensuring adherence to regulatory controls and statutory requirements.
POSITION: Controlling Officer
- Firstly, Responsible for the monthly journal entries in SAP
- Secondly, Assist in performing monthly bank reconciliation on all accounts
- Thirdly, Ensure adherence to all governance controls including SOX.
- Moreover, Prepare and check expenses of all staff
- Additionally, Ensure and maintain accurate Petty cash overview
- Then, Checks invoices and ensure they contain the necessary information needed to facilitate timely payment
- Also, Prepare and follow up on the timely payment of all statutory returns and account payable transactions
- Furthermore, Ensure all expenses and request for disbursements are approved by the appropriate signatories
- More so, Ensure all account payable are captured in the accounting software(SAP)
- Last but not least, Assist in balance sheet reconciliations
- Finally, Maintain and file all documents chronologically
- Performs any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Departmental Relations: Maintain contact with departmental heads and other employees on all finance related issues
- External Relations: Maintain relationships with auditors, FZB,GRA and other relevant agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
- At least a proven track record of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Basic knowledge in financial accounting principles
- Knowledge in the preparation of financial statement and reports
- Experienced in use of SAP accounting software.
- Record and Book keep skills
- Understanding of Regulatory and Statutory requirements
- Competent to use MS Office
- Experience with international manufacturing company
- Team-player- Ability to relate and work in cooperation with people at all levels.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- High Level of confidentiality and integrity
- Demonstrates sound work ethics
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Closing Date : 17th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED