Budget Outsourcing Ltd Job Recruitment
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Firstly, Generating leads.
- Secondly, Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Thirdly, Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Moreover, Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Additionally, Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Then, Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Also, Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Furthermore, Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Thereafter, Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Besides that, Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Afterwards, Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Last but not least, Maintaining client records.
- Finally, Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Applicants must have a Wassce/SSCE certificate or better.
- Applicants must be in Accra.
How to Apply for this Budget Outsourcing Ltd Job
Kindly Forward Updated CVs to [email protected]
Deadline for Submission of CVs: 2pm on 30th September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED