Breaking|| Chief, Pastor confesses murdering nursing student for money rituals
The suspects, a pastor, and a chief have been arrested for the murder of 25-year-old prospective nursing student Georgina Asor Botchwey and have confessed to the crime.
According to them, they committed the murder for money rituals.
After apprehending the pastor, Ekow Quansah, Nana Crack, the main culprit of the Mankessim Murder case has been arrested by the police. The two, have been remanded by a Cape Coast District Court, today, Thursday, 22nd September.
The Tufohene of Ekumfi Akwakrom, Nana Crack, together with his partner in crime are to reappear on the 4th of October.
The Court charged them with conspiracy to commit a crime, with murder and murder, contrary to section 46 of the Criminal Offenses Act 1960, Act 29.
For more local news, CLICK HERE
- Cape Coast High Court cancels 2020 Assin North parliamentary election results
- Gunshots in Bawku again as police worried residents reluctant to volunteer info
- Deadly Weekend: Groom crashes to death on way to wedding
- Jealous groom beats male wedding guest for tightly hugging his bride (Video)
- Drink water if you can’t afford the new prices of alcohol – GIHOC Boss tells Ghanaians
- Gov’t extends deadline for SIM card re-registration
- Ho: 12 Commercial sex workers arrested
- Video evidence of street robbery at Adenta SSNIT Flat area
- Regularly monitor your bank account balances; report any suspicious transactions – BoG urges
- Ghanaians Face Punishing New Levy On Electronic Payments
- E LEVY CHARGES ON MOBILE MONEY IN GHANA 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED