BRAVEAURORA New Job Recruitment
BRAVEAURORA is looking for a suitable candidate to lead its child protection programme. The candidate will work fulltime, leading a team of social workers to execute projects and activities in child protection across the Northern Regions of Ghana. The candidate should be willing to live in Walewale or Guabuliga in the North East Region.
POSITION: Child Protection Coordinator
The specific responsibilities of the candidate will include;
- Leading a team of social workers to scale child protection projects
- Promoting an atmosphere of trust and transparency within the team
- Ensuring regular communication flow within the child protection team
- Supervising interns and volunteers of social work
Technical Support and Supervision
- Firstly, Initiating and implementing best and effective practices in child protection
- Secondly, Promoting quality and cost-effective interventions and outcomes
- Thirdly, Supervising and supporting caseworkers in managing caseloads, reviewing case progress and determining case closure
- Furthermore, Regular training of case workers and staff on Child Protection and Case Management.
- Moreover, Providing quality assurance and support to social work professionals.
- Additionally, Monitoring cases across the Northern Regions.
- Also, Providing guidance to case workers in managing complex cases.
- Then, Serving as major contact person for further referral of difficult and complex cases to relevant and competent persons or organizations.
- Afterwards, Identifying technical gaps in the programme and proffering solutions to address these gaps.
- Finally, Monitoring of reporting and enforcement of deadlines.
- Coming up with media and sensitization strategies in child protection.
- Engaging in relevant social advocacy work that will promote decent, peaceful and harmonious life in operational areas.
Networking and Partnerships
- Active collaboration and pro-active approach to other NGOs
- Strengthening collaboration with targeted professional individuals and organizations to promote child protection across the Northern Regions.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders including partner agencies, community leaders and service providers.
- Contributing to the establishment and maintenance of an up-to-date mapping of service providers operating in the area
- Generating new project ideas and writing of project proposals.
Writing of various reports and human-interest stories
- Adhering to professional standards as outlined in policies, code of conducts, acts, and protocols and ensuring that the entire reintegration team is compliant with those.
- Ensuring that the BRAVEAURORA policies on Child Protection/Safeguarding, Gender
- Equality and Social Inclusion are mainstreamed into all programmes
- Ensuring accurate documentation and reporting on all activities
Building up of a climate of trust and cooperation with reunified children and young people
Required Skills or Experience
The qualified candidate should generally possess;
- First of all, Minimum of a degree in Social Work (a Master is an advantage)
- Secondly, Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a child protection role
- Then, Excellent team building and management skills
- Afterwards, Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Also, Good report writing, proposal and concept development skills
- Most importantly, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Moreover, Excellent leadership qualities and ability to motivate staff and clients
- Besides that, Good knowledge in Project Management
- Last but not least, Ability to engage stakeholders on a macro level
- Lastly, Experience in strategizing and scaling projects
How To Apply for this BRAVEAURORA New Job
BRAVEAURORA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from minority backgrounds to apply.
Applications for this position should be sent till 15th of June 2022.
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation via e-mail to: [email protected]
Subject line: Child Protection Coordinator
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED