Brand Manager at Ficus Construction Africa
About the Position:
Ficus Construction Africa, which is based in Accra, is looking for passionate people to apply for the position of the Brand manager on our busy team. This permanent job is a good fit for someone who wants to move up in their Brand management career and get hands-on experience in a busy, friendly workplace. You’ll also need to have what it takes to make our brand stand out in a good way. This job also gives you the chance to move up to a higher position.
Title of Job: Brand Manager
Location: Sakora, Tomato Street, Adenta West, Accra
Ficus Construction Africa is a company that builds things with the help of technology. We want everyone to be able to build and own a house, so our business interests include construction, equipment rental, construction consulting, the supply of building materials, and the supply of skilled construction workers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must show more passion or interest in this industry, as well as a background in it.
- A good candidate must have at least a bachelor’s degree or another qualification in a relevant field, as well as at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, with each year getting progressively more important.
- Must have a strong background in communication, marketing communication, advertising, and journalism.
- Excellent communication skills and very strong leadership skills.
- You need to be able to think deeply and be creative.
- Must know what’s going on in the marketing and consumer psychology fields.
- A good candidate should show that they are interested in the latest news and information in their field.
- Must be able to stay on task and ready to take on more than one job.
- Be able to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and high standards for quality.
- An advanced understanding of and skill with Microsoft Office (a test will be administered to evaluate skill level)
- You must be comfortable working on an international team from a distance and in a digital setting.
- Must have a strong background in advertising and market communication.
- Good at paying attention to details, being disciplined, being self-motivated, being flexible, and taking responsibility.
- An attitude and demeanor that is upbeat, enthusiastic, and inspiring.
- Both written and spoken communication skills are very good.
- Works well with other people.
Role and responsibilities
Among the responsibilities, but not all of them, are the following:
- To make a plan for the company’s brand.
- To be in charge of the business’s branding, communication channels, product development, and online and offline marketing: research consumers and the market.
- Figure out where our brand stands in the market right now.
- Make a brand strategy based on research.
- Come up with and run marketing campaigns that spread our brand’s message.
- Tell our employees about the personality of our brand and get everyone on the same page about the company’s core ideas.
- Be in charge of the brand team’s campaigns.
- Try to guess what consumers will want and keep your brand up-to-date.
- Running the company blogs on a day-to-day basis and making sure that the posts are SEO-friendly.
- Coming up with content for the business on all use social media sites.
- Making interesting campaign content for both internal and external communications and promotional materials.
- Hands-on brand management experience and knowledge in a construction company.
- You must be able to show that you have worked in this role or a similar role in the construction industry for at least three years, with each year building on the last.
How to Apply for
The applications will be looked at one at a time until the job is filled. Please send your 1) curriculum vitae and 2) a cover letter explaining how your work experience fits the job. 3) a sample of writing (from school or work), and 4) to:
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with “Brand Manager” in the subject line. There is a lot of competition for jobs. The planned meeting is likely to start as soon as possible.
Closing Date: March 12, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED