A well-established financial institution in Kumasi, Ashanti Region is searching for competent, result-oriented and energetic personnel to join its team as BRANCH OPERATION OFFICER.
- Responsible for onboarding of customers
- Ensure customer relationship banking
- Ensures vigorous marketing of products and services
- Undertake banking advisory services for customers
- Prepares fixed deposits/standing orders Undertake data entries/data capture
- Ensures prudent management of treasury and cash analysis Reconciliation of inter-branch transactions
- Responsible for counter cheque issuance and cheque for clearing
- Ensures effective funds transfers protocols Undertake due diligence in credit approvals and documentation
- Prepare and submit prudential reports within specified timelines
- Documentation of transactions and data management
- Assist with the supervision of Branch Staff
- The ideal candidate should be a team player, have good sense of judgment, initiative and responsibility.
- The person must demonstrate knowledge in banking regulations, procedures and directives.
- The suitable candidate must have attention to details, must demonstrate strong communication skills.
- The person must have appreciable knowledge in Microsoft word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of first degree or its equivalent qualification with at least 7years working experience in a financial institution. A professional qualification shall be an added value. The suitable applicant should not be more than 42 years
HOW TO APPLY
Application letter, detailed CV and a cover letter should be sent to email@example.com
NOTE: Indicate the job code as the subject.
CLOSING DATE: 20th July, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED