Branch Administrator Job at First National Bank
- Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
To manage and control all administration and risk activities for a branch. Ensures compliance to all banking procedures and policies.
- Firstly, Control and manage the branch cash holdings.
- Secondly, Control the general ledger and office accounts for the branch.
- Thirdly, Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Then, Develop a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Also, Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Moreover, Enable service delivery through implementing systems and processes to improve service by implement quality systems and metrics for measuring administrative service levels and satisfaction.
- Additionally, Deal with any customer related enquiries and complaints in a professional manner, as specified in the service standards.
- Furthermore, Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
- More so, Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Afterwards, Develop and implement business cases for process enhancements and new processes and products within a Business Unit with quantify benefit and process metrics for measuring efficiency of all key business processes.
- Besides that, End-to-end cash and stock management for branch through a user management (system).
- Next is, you Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Last but not least, Manage personal and management development to increase own skills and competencies for the managerial function and future leadership growth opportunities.
- Finally, Plan and manage own and direct reports performance
Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant 3 year industry related degree.
- 4 to 5 years banking experience.