Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2022-2023 are open for applications for international students. This is a great opportunity to study in Australia with a 50% tuition remission for your chosen program.
Bond University offers high academic achievers applying to study at an undergraduate level for a bachelor’s degree, with tuition remission scholarships. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Coverage Plan of International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships:
Following are the coverage benefits of Bond University’s Excellence Scholarship Program:
- A number of scholarships are provided each semester to international students commencing undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
- Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Programs Offered at International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships:
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Law, Social Sciences
- Psychology and Counselling
International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships Eligibility:
To be considered for any of the scholarships by Bond University, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF) by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Documents Required for International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships:
- Copies of all educational documents (transcripts/degree/certificates)
- Scholarship Application Resume
- Study plan essay for MS degree applicants
- Abstract of previous thesis or final year project
- Letter of Motivation
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Copies of the undergrad or grad certificates
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year
- Recommendation letters (at least 2) from previous studied institute/professors
How to Apply for International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships?
- Students must submit the Bond University Admission form Online before applying for this scholarship.
- Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF). The form must be completed in full and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant application closing date.
- When applying for a scholarship, please note that your application will be considered in the next scholarship round, and if awarded, you will be provided with 10 days to accept your program and scholarship offer.
Deadline for International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships:
If you have applied for your program far in advance of your semester intake, you may wish to apply for a scholarship closer to the scholarship deadline date for your semester start date. Scholarship deadline dates are as follows:
- Applications closed on 28 March 2021 for students commencing in the May 2021 Semester.
- Applications close on 11 June 2021 for students commencing in the September 2021 Semester.
- Applications close on 15 October 2021 for students commencing in the January 2022 Semester.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED