About the job
Full Job Description:
Please visit our website www.boboapp.net and also download our app to understand our business and goals before you apply.
As a contracted employee of Bobo App, you’ll be an advocate for the services that The Bobo App offers on campus and in your city. You will coordinate sales activities, as well as one-off promotions as they arise, in your college town and on campus by implementing digital and in-person marketing strategies.
You will be a change maker in your market by working with local businesses, stores, service providers, promoters, campus organizations, etc. You’ll be in charge of hosting campaign events, organizing campus activations, and proposing digital content for social media, platforms and groups to directly promotes the Bobo App.
- You are an Undergraduate Student currently enrolled in a 4 year university program with a minimum of 1 years left prior to graduation
- You are not scared to make cold calls to business owners and companies.
- You can have a business discussion with an organization to seek sponsorship
- You are able to manage your own hours and be accountable for the work assigned to you.
- You have a passion for mobile apps, an understanding of how your peers discover and consume apps and have a deep interest in tech business & marketing.
- You have an interest in ushering, in-store promotions involving interacting with people at public places.
- You can convince people to buy a product or service.
- You can easily identify places on campuses for marketing campaigns.
- You can co-ordinate a team of marketing and sales reps for a campaign or project
- You have excellent presentation skills.
- You have an understanding of social media marketing and an active presence on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook – TikTok a plus
- You have availability of at least 25 hours per week including working at least 4 hours per day on weekends.
- You’re well-written, well-spoken, a team player, and an excellent communicator.
- You live on a university campus as a student or have transportation methods and live within 15 minutes of a university campus.
- You have a flexible schedule for team conference calls and meetings.
- You can Speak French Professionally
- Competitive weekly allowance
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE : ONGOING
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED